Want to know what time your breed is showing?
Want to know when the obedience and rally trials start?
Click on the dates below to see the number of dogs in the breed, the ring number they are going to show in, and the time slot they will be in the ring.
(For spectators, times are approximate)
Any questions, feel free to call our Show Chair, Deanna Lonabaugh at 609 448-6247.
- to further the advancement of all breeds of pure-bred dogs;
- to encourage the scientific breeding and improvement of the quality of all pure-bred dogs;
- to support and contribute financially to scientific endeavors whose objects are destined for the care, cure and general welfare of all breeds;
- to conduct sanctioned matches, dog shows and obedience trials under the rules of the American Kennel Club;
- to encourage sportsmanlike competition at dog shows and obedience trials; and
- to conduct seminars and educational programs for all members and dog fanciers.
The Club’s premiere annual event is an outdoor All-Breed Dog Show and Obedience Trial held in May at the spacious and beautiful Mercer County Park Festival Grounds in West Windsor Township, New Jersey.
The 2016 show had a total entry of over 2200 dogs that represented 173 different breeds and varieties, with 112 Obedience and 82 Rally entries. This show is the largest annual all-breed show on the east coast.
In addition to exhibitors, each year’s show draws thousands of local spectators, who enjoy not only the excitement of pure-bred dog competition, but also an incredible array of vendors offering great food and plentiful shopping for almost every kind of dog-related item you can imagine.
California Journey (CJ), a German shorthaired pointer, becomes Westminster’s 140th Best In Show Winner.