!ONLY 5 SLOTS LEFT FOR FAST CAT – SAT – AM/PM!
Come join us for
6 Coursing Ability Tests and 4 Fast CATS!
CAT Trials Fri – Sat – Sun May 3, 4, & 5 , 2019 AM & PM
CAT PRE-ENTRIES CLOSE Wed. 5:00 PM – May 1, 2019
Fast CAT Trials – Fri – Sat – May 3 and 4, 2019 AM & PM
Fast CAT PRE-ENTRIES CLOSE Wed. 1:00 PM – May 1, 2019
*Updated Premium – Course for Fast CAT is Drag Lure, not Continous Loop*
“DAY OF” Entries for both CAT and Fast Cat close when limit is reached
**Email FTS to determine if there is space for day of trial entry**
Location: Mercer County Park
CAT JUDGING ASSIGNMENTS:
GPS Address – 1678 Old Trenton Rd
West Windsor, NJ 08550
Friday 5/3/19 Thaddeus J. Szymczak, Edison, NJ 08820
Saturday 5/4/19 – Jamie R. Nuckles, Weatherly, PA 18255
Sunday 5/5/19 Thaddeus J. Szymczak, Edison, NJ 08820
CAT Pre-Entries: $25/1st dog, $20/each add’l dog in household
CAT Gate Entries: $30/dog
Fast CAT Pre-Entries: $20 per run Fast CAT Gate Entries: $25 per run
Annual Show Dates of 2019:
Sunday May 5th – 8:30 until 5:00
Monday May 6th – 9:00 until 5:00
Our 100th Anniversary is coming up in 2020!
The Trenton Kennel Club was formed in 1911, and became a recognized member club of the American Kennel Club in 1928. The objectives of the Trenton Kennel Club are:
- to further the advancement of all breeds of pure-bred dogs;
- to encourage the scientific breeding and improvement of the quality of all pure-bred dogs;
- to support and contribute financially to scientific endeavors whose objects are destined for the care, cure and general welfare of all breeds;
- to conduct sanctioned matches, dog shows and obedience trials under the rules of the American Kennel Club;
- to encourage sportsmanlike competition at dog shows and obedience trials; and
- to conduct seminars and educational programs for all members and dog fanciers.
The Club’s premiere annual event is an outdoor All-Breed Dog Show and Obedience Trial held in May at the spacious and beautiful Mercer County Park Festival Grounds in West Windsor Township, New Jersey.
The 2018 show had a total entry of over 1900 dogs that represented 160 different breeds and varieties, This show is the largest annual all-breed show on the east coast.
In addition to exhibitors, each year’s show draws thousands of local spectators, who enjoy not only the excitement of pure-bred dog competition, but also an incredible array of vendors offering great food and plentiful shopping for almost every kind of dog-related item you can imagine.